3 Step Process
3 Step Process
Please follow the instructions below to complete the 3 step process. The information provided will be used to verify an acceptable safety record and HSSE program which meets Anderson Engineering and our client’s HSSE gate.
If you have any questions regarding this process, please feel free to give Daniel Smith a call at 1-888-399-AECI (2324). We look forward to working with you on this and other future projects. Thank you.
To begin the pre-qualification process for work on site, we would like to review your company’s OSHA 300a forms (or MSHA 7000-2 forms, if applicable) to verify an acceptable Recordable Incident Rate according to our clients HSSE gate. Once those forms have been reviewed, a member of Anderson Engineering’s procurement team will contact you.
Please answer the questions below and upload your company’s OSHA 300a forms
After completing step 1 and receiving confirmation to continue from Anderson Engineering please download and fill out the Pre-Qualification form below.
The following is a description of items that correlate with the questionnaire, and will be uploaded as required part of step 3:
- OSHA 300A documents from years 2011, 2012 and 2013; a record showing number of fatalities within past (5) years.
- A Certificate of Liability Insurance naming Anderson Engineering Co., Inc. and B.P. Remediation Management, as additionally insured, and waived of subrogation (with attached endorsements CG 20 10, 11/85 and CG 24 04, 05/09 editions or their equivalents).
- A letter from your insurance provider verifying the Worker’s Compensation Experience Modification Rate for previous three years.
- HSSE Program (zip file, if too large to upload)
- A management signed drug/
alcohol prevention program & the dates of drug testing within past 12 months of all employees.
- Defensive Driver Training verification or Certificates from all drivers to/from/on site.
- Worker certifications, licenses, resumes of workers, company statement of qualifications (SOQ) and general info.