A Better Working Experience
Anderson Engineering has often been described by its employees as a welcoming work environment, which provides exciting as well as challenging job opportunities. As the 15th fastest growing engineering firm in America, Anderson provides ample opportunity for new employees to step right in and make a difference in the world of engineering. As a member of the Anderson Team it won’t take long for you to feel right at home with other professionals who have a passion for their work and desire for team success.
At Anderson we are always looking for new and qualified professionals to add to our team. Please submit a resume and we will review it as apart of our on going hiring processes. If a position requiring your skill set becomes available we will follow up with qualified persons for further information.
Top 10 reasons to work for Anderson Engineering
- #10 — Anderson is committed to keeping updated with the latest technology and equipment, providing you with opportunities and experience many in the industry cannot provide.
- #9 — As one of the nation’s fastest growing firms, Anderson provides increased job security as we look forward to expanding and growing the Anderson name throughout the engineering industry.
- #8 — All Anderson employees are given ample opportunities to get out of the office and “get their hands dirty.” We believe finding balance between the office and field work helps provide for a more energized working experience.
- #7 — Like a well coached sports team, Anderson employees develop a sense of comradery and commitment to exellence with their fellow teammates. Each Anderson position provides individual responsibility and accountability backed by a strong and supportive team all striving for the same goals.
- #6 — When you’re hired with Anderson Engineering you have the opportunity to make an immediate impact. Anderson seeks employees that are skilled and ready to contribute innovative ideas to a project from day one. New employees of Anderson Engineering have often expressed how much they appreciate being integrated so quickly.
- #5 — Anderson’s management team is dedicated to hearing and understanding the needs of all their employees. The working structure at Anderson is organized so each and every employee has time to work and express ideas with Anderson’s upper management. Employees learn quickly that they are individually known and respected by the leaders here at Anderson.
- #4 — Anderson takes pride in the work which we provide to our client. Striving for a high quality work product and maintaining a professional image are two strong characteristics of the Anderson name. We are continually trying to exceed client expectations, which in return, brings enhanced satisfaction to your working experience.
- #3 — As one Anderson employee put it, “This is just a happy place to be”. The working atmosphere at Anderson is one of support and enjoyment. We know that taking a little time to enjoy ourselves goes a long way in delivering a better and more creative product. We also understand that work is not the only important thing in life and strive to allow our employees flexibility to meet all of life’s demands.
- #2 — Anderson Engineering has been working with some of the world’s largest companies for 30 years. With clients such as Rio Tinto and BP, Anderson employees know that their work is both important and impactful. Anderson’s continued relationship with a large national clientele is just another reason why Anderson Engineering is a trusted name in the industry and a great place work.
- #1 — Safety. Anderson’s number one priority is making sure you return home safe to your loved ones. With a “safety first” company culture and 12 consecutive years of injury-free work to back it up, all Anderson employees agree, this is the top reason why working at Anderson is a better working experience.